- Ensuring smooth operation of all aspects of audio-visual for teaching, worship and events, maintenance and development of equipment and technical resources
- Point of contact with HTB Production Team
- Oversee the setup, operation, and troubleshooting of sound systems, lighting, and projection equipment, in liaison with the HTB Production team.
- Manage and operate audio-visual equipment during London Monday teaching days and events, including acting as onsite technical support.
- Supervise the HTB Junior Production Engineer during London Monday teaching days.
£24,500-£26,000 pro rata
1 March 2024
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email email@example.com including:
- A full Curriculum Vitae
- A brief letter outlining your reasons for applying for the post, and what you believe you could offer St Mellitus College in the role.